We carry out Employee Benefit Audit to Companies that think about the future

In today’s competitive labor market, companies need to offer a strong benefits plan to attract and retain talent, but as your team grows you'll want to perform a benefit plan audit to stay in compliance with the Department of Labor (DOL) regulations.

Our team of experts is always on top of the latest government-imposed rules and regulations and has strong technical knowledge of GAAP and ERISA requirements. In addition to providing you with an employee benefits plan audit, we also help mitigate risks and identify any issues or areas for improvement.

Creating a work culture where employees come first and are valued

Providing vast knowledge in the field of benefits to ensure compliance

Vast experience

Deep understanding of the rules and regulations imposed by government


Sound advice

Active listening to guide
you towards compliance

GAAP knowledge

Thorough understanding about GAAP requirements and complexities

We specialize in audits of
all types of Employee Benefit
Plans, including:

  • Single-employer & multi-employer plans
  • Defined benefit plans
  • Defined contribution plans
  • 401(k) plans
  • 401(a) plans
  • 403(b) plans
  • Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP)
  • Pension plans
  • Profit-sharing

How to best improve your
benefit plan for your employees?

Let H&CO help you administrate your plans efficiently
and in complete compliance with the law.

Related Posts

7 Reasons Why You Should Choose a CPA

When hiring an individual or CPA firm to prepare a tax return, filers need to understand who they're choosing and what important questions...

What is Deferred Revenue?

Deferred revenue is a financial concept that refers to money that has been received by a company, but has not yet been earned. It is a...

IRS Issues Standard Mileage Rates for 2023

The Internal Revenue Service issued the 2023 optional standard mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating a car for...