Inbound international tax for foreign investors

Expanding your business to, or investing in, the United States requires thorough and careful planning, especially when it comes to complex U.S. tax laws and regulations. We have over 20 years of experience in advising foreign investors in all tax aspects of their U.S. investment or business activities. We carefully analyze your situation and, if necessary, coordinate with your tax advisors in your home country to develop a strategy helping you minimize the global effective tax rate.

Our advisors will guide you to make the most of your investment opportunities

It's within our values to work closely and proactively with you to meet your needs.

Tax Returns

U.S. income tax return preparation for corporations, individuals and trusts.



Our knowledgeable advisors closely analyze your tax circumstances


Our advisers know the corresponding roles for a variety of situations

Whether you're planning to open a business or invest in the United States, our dedicated international tax advisors can help you with:

  • Choosing the optimal entity structure for U.S. businesses or investments
  • Pre-residency tax planning and inbound transaction planning
  • U.S. estate and gift tax returns for foreigners with U.S. assets
  • Income, sales and payroll tax compliance for businesses operating in the United States
  • Assistance with multinational branch profits tax
  • Transfer pricing planning and documentation
  • Annual withholding tax return for U.S. source income of foreign persons
  • Foreign person’s U.S. source income subject to withholding
  • FIRPTA – Application for withholding certificate for dispositions by foreign persons of U.S. real estate property
  • Information returns for a foreign-owned U.S. Corporation, or a foreign corporation engaged in a U.S. Trade
  • Annual return for partnership withholding tax
  • Application for U.S. residency certification
  • Applicability of tax treaty provisions
  • Translation of tax forms into English for 37 countries
  • Tax planning and reporting

Free Consultation

One-stop solution to manage your operations in the United States

It is not cost effective for a U.S. subsidiary of a foreign company to have a full-time tax department or even a full-time tax professional. Our international tax advisors currently assist over 500 subsidiaries of foreign companies with U.S. tax compliance. We can assist you with all your international accounting and tax needs. We will perform a detailed assessment of internal tax issues related to your specific operations and make sure you stay up to date on new tax, legislative and regulatory developments.

Resources and Information


What is the purpose of Form BE-12 and what is it used for?

The BE-12 form is a tool used in the United States to collect data on foreign direct investments (FDI) in the country. It is a mandatory...

IRS - What Can You Do to Protect your Personal Information During Natural Disasters?

Due to the storms causing extensive damage in and around the Fort Lauderdale area, the Internal Revenue Service reminds taxpayers to...

Family Offices and Tax Compliance

The concept of a private family office dates back to the 19th century when wealthy families in Europe created their own private family...